Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Keep smiling you bastard


I hate the freaking subway. Yes, it is a great thing to have a mass transit system that actually works, and yes, it was the biggest pain in the ass when those bastards went on strike, but come on! Seriously, I have this feeling that when one of the train drivers in a bad mood they just do whatever the freak they want. Almost every morning without fail, I get squished in the doors because the driver doesn't even give enough time to let the exiting passengers get off! I am also sick of waiting for delayed trains, and then having to push and shove to get on and then stand there with 20 different peoples butt rubbing up on me. Give me a freaking break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home