Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

What's up with the smirk?


Last night as I was flipping through one of my most important news sources, US Weekly, I couldn't help but notice a picture of the glamorous and successful Olsen twins. The thing is, they're in those magaz's all the time. I'm sure they have the paparzzi following them around like a pilot fish, which has to be annoying as hell, but what the fuh, they never smile!!!Lately they always have this lame ass smirk on their faces. I can't understand it. Because I'm sure that they have perfectly veneered teeth, and I remember seeing them smile in earlier days. Can someone explain this to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home