Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dental Dam it!


Hello Jerk Face,
What's going on? Once again, I am writing to say hi and to tell of the wonderful adventures that this city steadily provides me. As you know, this past Friday was St. Patrick's Day, and what better day for debauchery is there? A perfect excuse to go out and get crazy in every way, so of course I had to take advantage. The evening consisted of a birthday party held at club 40/40 (Jay Z's place) needless to say, I think we were possibly the only white people there. We decided to show off our awesome white chick dance moves, and boy-oh-boy we were so hot. Tara and I have plenty of booty to go around, so I think we fit in nicely. Actually, people were starring at us like we sucked pretty bad, but oh well, it was good times. As the evening progressed we met up with some L.I. Guido's and became a dancing Guido foursome...Tara and I are slowly adapting ourselves to the Guido lifestyle. We took them home, and finished off the night in mad Guido style. Then yesterday, I woke up with a raging sore throat. I called in sick, and paid a visit to my local healthcare provider... You'll never believe, I have herpes in my throat. Yes, herpes. That damn Guido infected me! Now I know that the only way to go is dental dam stylee. Well, I guess it's the price you pay for having fun.

Just kidding, I actually have some type of strep infection, but thought that I would make things more interesting. Did you have a good weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home