Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Friggen Complaints


I was walking up Lexington the other day with the usual thoughts going through my head, you know, like "hey dumb ass, could you walk a little slower" and "I'm so tired" and "I can't believe it's only Tuesday" and "I hate work" .... And then I realized what a freaking complainer I was being. I mean, yeah things suck a lot of the time, but not that bad. I have food, housing, a job, and a lot of things that I should be grateful for. When I took a little time to think about it (no, this is not me contemplating the situation and deciding to be more happy with what I do have) everybody I know is always complaining. It's what we do. It's how we make conversation. We tell people what sucks in our lives, we ruminate about it in our heads, I mean, I heard some beeyotch on the phone complaining about her stupid leg as I was thinking about all of this. Point is everybody is a fucking complainer. Including me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home