Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

What in the what what?


Hola my good buddy,
I can't believe that you found that old picture of me, wow, those were certainly the days. I don't regret the nose job, eyebrow lift, lip enhancements, forehead replacement, liposuction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, full body lift though. I mean, when I look at that picture I just realize that I wasn't at my full potential. I found this picture of you from that same year! My how we have both changed. Me for the better, you for the worse. Oh, geez oh, well, good times huh? So, I got myself on some medication for the little outbreak problem, and good news...I should be all clear when I come out to SLC in April. Make sure that your torture chamber is all set up for the movie. I only have a limited time to shoot, so we need to take advantage of every minute. That reminds me, I need to call your mom, and make sure she gets waxed before that weekend, I don't want any nasty hair distracting from the pleather outfit she'll be wearing. Alright, well, I'll keep you updated on any other props/tools that we may need. TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home