Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Vote for me


Dear Jerkface,

As this week has progressed, things have become clearer and clearer to me. I think I have finally figured out what is wrong with this country, besides the president. It's the five day work week. It's just too damn long. By the end of the week, I'm so worn out and tired, that I can hardly motivate myself to get excited for the weekend, so I have come up with a plan to change this. I will be running for office. I know I don't have much political experience, but I think that I have a really good platform. I propose we increase the weekend by one day, because two is just not cuttin' it. I mean, I don't really even think Sunday counts, because the whole day I am thinking about how I have to go back to work the next day. How can I rest when I have that weighing on my mind. Oh, yeah, and I think we should legalize marijuana too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home