Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Bring on the scrabble


Dear Jerkface,
I'm getting old and it blows. Over the past year I have come to a realization that I have to limit my partying ways if I want to remain a functioning member of society. Lately I have saved up all my party juice for the weekend, and gone balls out bananas on Friday night. Unfortunately, this has left me unable to move the following day, therefore impeding my desire to do a damn thing. Back in the good old days, of living in a sorority house and not getting more than 4 hours of sleep a night, I could go all weekend and then some. No more my friends. The past two Saturdays I have fallen asleep before 10 pm. I am fucking pathetic. I might as well put on the depends now, and call it a night after Wheel of Fortune is over. So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home