Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Monday, May 08, 2006

I HEART MONDAY


Dear Jerkface-
How was your weekend? Mine went entirely too fast. I had one of those moments last night where I questioned why on earth I do what I do and why on earth I do it out in this town far away from everybody that is dear to me. It's strange how that feeling can creep up on you. One second it's Sunday afternoon and you're just enjoying the quiet of the day, and the next thing you know your on a verge of a mental meltdown. What can I say? Sometimes I think it could be that missing spiritual aspect of my life, but sometimes I don't. I guess I just want to feel meaningful. At times it seems that all I am doing is making sure that I can pay rent each month. Although, it could be worse, at least I don't look like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home