Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Must...Drink.....Water.....

Dear Jerkface,
Last weekend was very interesting. It opened my eyes to a few things. First and foremost, it is not wise to drink three shots of Berry's 99. Especially after one has consumed an entire bottle of Reisling. Really, I'm not lying here, just thinking about it is making me nauseous.

I have not thrown up due to drinking in ages, and at age 25, I am ashamed to say that I spent last Thursday at The Roots concert, at Radio City Music Hall, yakking my brains out on to the ground underneath my chair. Yes, I know, it's a beautiful thing to picture. Anyway, during this less than glamorous moment in my life, I realized that I need to reign it in a bit.

To make things even more unhealthy, I ended up getting very little sleep and having to sit through work the next day with the hangover that trumps all hangovers, and feeling like I would rather gouge my eyeballs out with a #2 pencil, than stare at my computer for 9 hours. Continuing on with the weekend of debauchery, I went out that night and entertained a guest that was visiting for the weekend. With alcohol saturated livers, we made our way from bar to bar, becoming so incoherent that we were actually denied entrance to 3 places. I mean, come on! Are you serious???? Yeah, and sleep that night, hmmm, not much.

Next day, took a train out to New Haven, CT to work on an album, and ended up eating Wendy's, twice (notice the feather that came with the nugget), and pizza, and macaroni and cheese, and chocolate coffee cake...mmmm my healthiness astounds me. In addition to the balanced diet, I also consumed my fair share of cheap wine, and a little green plant, oh and the ubiquitous pack of cigarettes that comes along with being a musician, working in a dark studio for 8 straight hours.

Back to me discovering something, or coming to a realization...I am fucking crazy. If I don't chillax it with all the substance abuse, I am going to run myself ragged, but hey, your only 25 once, living in NYC, what's a little more partying going to hurt?

2 Comments:

Blogger Fresh? said...

Try the 99 BANANAS, that should help you chillax.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Krissi said...

Hmmm banana's, I'm still a virgin to that one. That sounds nasty

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home