Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Nice mom crotch









Dear Jerkface
I am not one to tell people what to do. I mean you know my motto "I don't care, feels good," but I have to put my foot down when it comes to this issue. Why in the hell do people (mainly stupid girls) think that it looks good to wear those dumb ass skinny jeans. I mean, i know it's trendy and cool and all, but just because it's in style does not mean that any old shmuck should put them on them. I mean for hells sake, models don't even look good in these pants, let alone schlubby wannabe fashionistas from L.I.. Please, for the love of humanity and all that is sacred, stop it with those fucking skinny jeans. It makes you look like you have chicken wings for legs. In addition, it makes your butt look like a freaking mom butt, and who likes that, mom ass is not something to strive for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home