Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

No sleep for the living


Dear Jerkface,

I have come up with a brilliant idea. You know how you were telling me about how tired you were, and that you were acting like a zombie at work? Well, I have been experiencing similar problems. For some reason, even though I have been getting a reasonable amount of sleep at night, i just cannot keep my eyes open during the day. I mean, looking at resumes all day is so glamorous an all, how could anybody get tired doing that? I'm sure it has nothing to do with my surroundings, seeing that I sit in a gorgeous tan cubicle all day. I just don't know what the hell is going on. Anyway, I came up with a couple of ideas, and wanted to run them by you. I used to have this friend when I was little who slept with her eyes open, back then, I thought it was extremely creepy, and hated having sleepovers with her, oh yeah, and she smelled strange too...but now that I think about it, what a handy skill to have. If I could just train myself to sleep with my eyes open, I wouldn't have to worry about someone seeing me nod off. Instead, I would just look as though I was staring at the computer screen in a daze, which is what I look like anyway. Genius, I know. Also, I found these really cool glasses, and they come in a male version too. I've been needing some glasses, so it's not as though it would be suspicious if I started wearing these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home