Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

One day you'll understand...


Dear Women of Manhattan
I didn't want to have to do it, but it has come to this...I can't handle it any longer, and you know that you were asking for it. I've told you before, but you did not listen, and maybe now if you see it the way I see it, you will change your mind. Okay, so here it is. Please, for the love of humanity, I beg you, stop wearing those damn skinny jeans. Look, I know they're trendy, and I know they're selling them at H&M, and Urban, but for fuck sake, it doesn't mean you have to buy them. Spend your money on a nice pair of Levi's that actually make you look proportionate. I am not saying that your fat, or anything like that, because heaven knows that I have my fair share of back. Hell, I would be scared if I had to view my ass in those pants. That's why I don't, and that's why you shouldn't either. It's just not right. Fuck, please stop, your killing me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amsterdamn said...

You have done mankind a great service.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Krissi said...

Thx Amsterdam, now only if they would listen!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Dejenerate said...

Thank you. I thought I was crazy when my friend at the bar was indulging another man on the fabulousness of his outfit. It consisted of a mop of leftover Beatles shag hair, a David Lee Roth tiger print T-shirt, and super skinny jeans. They called it Retro, I called it more "You look like a total douche"tro. Make it stop.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home