Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

ELEVATOR RAGE


Dear Jerkface,
I work in a gargantuan building in midtown, and unfortunately, my lovely cube is located on the 41st floor of this behemoth. Which means, I get the pleasure of riding the elevator for extended periods of time throughout the day. I have grown to not only dislike this elevator ride, but to detest it. I consider myself a fairly patient person, but lately I find myself daydreaming of taking off my high heel and beating down all of my fellow employees, who like me, take the trip on the elevator of fun everyday. Why, you may ask? Because. They are stupid, and they suck. My latest pet peeve is stopping on the second floor at the cafeteria, so the fat asses who couldn't wait to sit down for one second before getting their omelets, or bagels can pile on to the already too crowded elevator with their food in hand and not only slow my commute up to 41st floor, but actually stand there with their stupid faces crunching on granola, or sipping their fruit smoothies. For a bunch of smart people, which is an assumption I guess, they have no social concept. Who stands there shoveling food into their face in a spot no less crowded than the six train at 8:30 on a Monday morning? They do! How obnoxious can you get? Seriously, I can't take it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home