Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

HAPPY FLAG DAY


Dear Jerkface,
You know what today is? Yep, that's right, it's Flag Day. Woohoo! In honor of my home state flag, I have decided to behave in a way that would make the founding fathers of Utah proud. I'll forego coffee, cigarettes, sex, alcohol, cursing, and maybe I'll even take me a couple of husbands....

...On the other hand, maybe I'll just honor the American flag, and cherish the freedom of being free to do whatever the hell I want. You know the motto, "I don't care, feels good."

1 Comments:

Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

And here I thought I was the only one that said jerkface.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home