Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Make it stop


Dear Jerkface,
Here are some of my random thoughts for the day.
-I hate the rain, it blows, and I think that if it continues to rain everyday, I just might do something drastic. Yes, you know what I'm talking about... I just might have to go home and visit my parents. At least I would escape this ridiculous weather. Go Utah!
-Why is it that guys from the past insist on making a comeback every time you finally forget about them?
-I went to college in order to avoid doing shitty things, and now I do shitty things, but get paid a little more. Yeehaw.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arun Karthick said...

why do u curse on rain which gives the elixir of life.. fren i don know but even its not so inevitable for ur countries ,its usch an incredibl ething for us.. the asians.. most of the countries here are agricultural and it depends on sky's shower for the next yaers grains.. Let the green come thru 2h +4 0's=.. hu i think im boring u much in short.. don scold the most precious of all ie..water..

7:22 AM  
Blogger Krissi said...

It is very important, I know...I'm just hating on it because I get tired of walking around with wet feet.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home