Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Friday, June 16, 2006

PREACHER'S DAUGHTER


Dear Jerkface,
Growing up as a preachers daughter was always an interesting thing. I knew that it had an affect on my behavior back then, but I have now come to the realization and understanding that it has, and probably will continue effect the way I function in everyday life. Back then, my natural tendency was to rebel against any form of authority, I find that although I am no longer under the rule of my father, I still thrive off the feeling I get when I am breaking rules. For instance,

- As I struggle to fall asleep at night, it helps to imagine myself under my desk, or face down on my keyboard, risking my job and livelihood to catch a few Z's. Yes, I know this is beyond effed up, but hey, what are you gonna do?

- I don't really like to smoke, but on the weekend, I do, because I know I am risking my health, and pissing my friends off who hate to smell like smoke....tee hee hee.

- Although I know it is hell on my liver, and the risk of ending up kissing some assbag dude is great, I enjoy getting drunk off my ass every now and then, simply because it is stupid and unnecessary.

- My favorite type of sex is when there is a risk involved...like staying in the same hotel room as your friends and trying to get away with some freaky freaky without them hearing. Hmmm, come to think about it, dirty sex is even better because it involves doing things that would not be thought of as proper or right by the standards of my upbringing. Come to think of it, any and all sex is great, because doing it outside the bonds of marriage... no way....not allowed people!

In summary, once a rebel always a rebel, and I'm cool.
* Pictures may be disturbing, they are a joke people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Yes, krissi, you ARE cool. Heh heh... hmm...

(Nice blog.)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kirsten J said...

Interesting...being married is about sometimes wanting to jump your husband while visiting at his mom's, because it would feel like bagging the "old highschool him." And that would have been sooo agaisnt the rules. Maybe that's more twisted than bad-ass, but for some reason you make me wish to contribute.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home