Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Yes NYC, it really has come to this


Dearest Jerkface,

It has been made very apparent to me that New Yorkers love there damn dogs. The dogs are taking over the freaking city. You see them everywhere you go. Everyday I dodge the yellow streams of urine that run down the sidewalks, and try to avoid kicking the freshly coiffed yorkies that strut their slutty asses down the street, owner in tow. Daily, I see women carrying around some type of little bitch in the latest Louis Vuitton dog tote...It's a flipping geographical phenomenon. New Yorkers love their dogs....

I have come up with a theory why, and you may disagree, but I think that New Yorkers have been phasing children out of their lives, and replacing them with lame ass pooches. I mean, what better way to avoid real responsibilities? When you're too lazy to procreate, might as well get a dog. Now, I have no problem with this. In fact, I just might end up getting a dog myself, but for the love of all that is holy, please do not mistake.....The dog is not a fucking baby. It is a dog, therefore it deserves to be treated as one. Do not dress it up in pink cutesy outfits and booties, and wrap it up in baby blankets...It walks. It is not the princess Cleopatra, and does not need to be toted around in a gold leafed carrier . Put the bitch at the end of a leash and walk it for fuck sake. And once you start pushing your dog around in a baby stroller, like this women I saw on Lexington the other day, then maybe, just maybe, you should be the one down on your hands and knees eating out of a dog bowl, while your dog cleans up after your feces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home