Bipolar or something like it...

A former S.L.C. Punk, baptised and converted to a N.Y.C. Punk.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

So....

Dear Jerkface,
Long time no talk. Yeah, I know, I suck. Anyway, just wanted to update you on the latest
-4th of July was rather uneventful. You know, the usual...drink beer and watch shitty fireworks
-The album is coming along very nicely, and a small label has shown some interest. We'll see.
-My rent is going up 13%. Fuck New York Real Estate.
-I am now officially addicted to nicotine...fuck!
-I'm going home tomorrow to sit on a boat and roast my white ass skin in the sun, fuck yeah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found some search engines.
But i dont understand the type it.

levitra
phentermine
carisoprodol

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we
communicate?

Feel free to visit my website: cccam boxkey generator cfg

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home